CORONA FOOTBALL 2021 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Corona Football 2021 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 16, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 31, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Crown Imports LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Fanatics, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TWO WAYS TO ACCESS ONLINE ENTRY FORM TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
- VIA QUICK RESPONSE CODE ON DISPLAY: During the Promotion Period, look for special Sweepstakes displays at participating Corona retailers with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the Gameday Good Life augmented reality experience (“Experience”). Follow the instructions to advance within the Experience in order to access the online entry form.
- VIA DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER: During the Promotion Period, visit romotivation.com (“Website”).
After completing either of the actions described, follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form (“Entry”), to be entered into the Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on October 31, 2021. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit an Entry. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address, per day.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner and one hundred fifty-four (154) First Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about November 2, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and return via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Declaration of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Potential First Prize winners may be required to provide additional information back to Administrator for verification of eligibility and prize fulfillment. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
- One (1) Grand Prize: A “Gameday Sanctuary” including: Home theater system with one (1) 75-inch big screen TV and surround sound/sound bar, two (2) 55-inch big screen TVs, $1,000 check towards professional installation of TVs, two (2) recliner chairs, $1,500 in Fanatics FanCash credited to winner’s Fanatics FanCash Rewards account, “Nachos for the Season” (awarded in the form of a $900 check), a Corona lime trophy, an electric Corona sign, a mini-fridge, two (2) Corona palm trees (artificial) PLUS $4,300 (awarded in the form of a check) to help offset Grand Prize winner’s tax liability (TOTAL ARV $15,015).
- One hundred fifty-four (154) First Prizes: $250 in Fanatics FanCash credited to winner’s Fanatics FanCash Rewards account.
In order to receive Fanatics FanCash, winners must have a Fanatics FanCash Rewards account (“Account”). There is no cost to have an Account. Winners with existing Accounts established with the email address used to enter, will have their $250 in Fanatics Fan Cash credited to their Accounts within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after winner notification. Winners without existing Accounts established with the email address used to enter, will have an Account set up for them and will receive an email with information to access the Account within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks of winner notification. Fanatics FanCash Terms and Conditions apply. Gift card terms and conditions apply. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes consist of only the item(s) specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules. No alcohol is awarded with prizes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the value of the Grand Prize. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. Normal internet access and data charges imposed by your internet/wireless phone service provider may apply. See your internet/wireless provider for pricing plan details. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry. In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or Device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to CrownImportsWinners@donjagoda.com with “WINNERS #2780-57” in the subject line. Requests must be received by November 4, 2021. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Relax responsibly®. Corona Extra® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL